WR Willie Clark using the Idaho player as leverage for a touchdown grab (via NIUHuskies.com)
I watched the Idaho game again and since we've dumped all over everyone for two days now let me give out some kudos to a few guys who played well.
- Landon Cox made that awesome run after catch in the first half and caught at TD pass in the second half.
- Willie Clark had a tough run after catch on the first possession and wrestled the ball away for a TD late in the half on a real nice play. He also drew pass interference the one and only time in the game they threw downfield.
- Chad Spann ran very hard as usual on very limited touches.
- Darnell Bolding applied good pressure on several occasions. I would like to see more of him as a situational speed rusher.
Tommy Davis and Ricky Crider did a great job in the return game. It will be fun to watch those guys this season.
- Chandler Harnish did well for the most part. He was lucky the guy was out of bounds on the near interception but otherwise took good care of the ball and ran well.
- Speaking of near interceptions, the pass interference call on David Bryant that nullified Tracy Wilson's pick was terrible. I thought so when I saw it in real time and even more so now.
- Josh Wilber did better in the punt game this week.