Time to compare the blogpoll and the AP/Coaches polls
5. Georgia (+2) Goes up three spots after whalloping Mizzou 41-20
8. Michigan State (+2) go up one spot after winning @ CMU. Huge test this week vs. Notre Dame.
12. Kansas State (+3/2) dismantled Miami 52-13
20. UCLA (+2/3) upset Nebraska 36-30 and now are a darlying team out west.
25. Ohio (+14/19) - PEOPLE LOVE THE MACTION
7. Oklahoma (-2) didn't actually move in the polls, we just know this team isn't that great. Kansas State this week.
11. South Carolina (-3/2) actually went up a spot, but again we know better than to overrate these guys.
21. Michigan (-4/3) barely beat Air Force, a team not ranked anywher enear the top 25.
Here is the SB Nation writeup and after the jump is the full poll this week.
Results for Week 2
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Rankings 2011